News

voltar
  •  

    Peruvian Grape Campaign

  • It's about to begin the peruvian grape campaign 2015-2016, that goes since September to December in Piura, in the north of the country, and from December to February, in the south. In the fruit campaign 2014-2015 Peru has exported 250 thousands, becoming the fifth grape exporter in the world, with sells around 450 million dollars. So, in 2014 the grapes have become the product number two in the agricultural products exported by Peru.

    In Peru 80% of the production of table grape is made by little or medium producers and the rest 20% are from five big companies.

    Regarding destinies, China and Hong Kong, together have become the bigger importers of Peruvian grape, followed by the USA, Netherland and United Kingdom.

    This year we hope to overcome by far the last campaign, with the purpose of becoming the reference logistic operator to the Peruvian fruit exporters.